Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would put this out there tobias over at the YouTube channel C&Rsenal. Put out a video on the US colt 1907/1909. They don't have access to a 1909, or 1910 us trials pistol 1911. I saw a few older forum posts of people who had acquired ones. And C&Rsenal does a pretty good job of covering the topics. If anyone has a contact, or knows of a collection woth one.

Or if you own one or both amd wouldn't mind letting them handle and use it carefully they stated. For the next video in the 1911's development cycle. I'll include a link to there website and mailing address. It would make for a great video in tbe development cycle for the 1911. Before they get to the actual us service 1911.

If anyone could help those guys out I'm sure they would appreciate it greatly. I know there core audience would greatly appreciate it.

C&Rsenal website contact info

Mailing address

C&Rsenal

3642 Savannah Hwy Ste 116

Box 103

JOHNS ISLAND, SC, US, 29455

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His videos are great- it's Othias, BTW. I recommend checking out any of those videos about a particular firearm that you hold dear to your heart.
Auto correct doesn't like othias I have found out... I have watched all of there videos multiple times I love firearms history. And development lots of good stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts