Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
That is being offered by Collectors Firearms in Houston, a retail shop. 99/100 times, their prices are pretty darn high. You can call and make an offer. My personal & observed (other customers) experiences are that you can get 10-15% pretty frequently, an an occasional 20-25%. But I work in the area and my experiences were based on cash-in-hand offers. I'm not sure how much of a discount they will provide for an out-of-state offer.

They also have big sales at least 2x/yr, the next one being Black Friday. In the early morning, all items are 20% or 25% off.

Greg

·
Registered
18 Posts
On a side note I know a guy who works at Collector's Firearms, Josh. Very knowledgeable good guy. If you have any dealings with them he would be a great guy to speak with.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks like a nice, honest gun. Hard to go wrong with if you can come to an agreement on price. Depends on what it is worth to the buyer. Enough wear to be shot on occasion and not be damaged.

·
Registered
10,283 Posts
For some reason a number of the 1909's have grips with the wrong serial number. The grips will be numbered to each other, but not the revolver. Might ask about that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts