Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What would some of the fellow members pay if they. Were in the market for one and a round about of there max bid.Just curious as I am a young collector.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
My suggestion - start buying (and reading) books...

Then, start going to shows, and see if you can find dealers and collectors who'll help you get a good education as to what to look for and how something should appear.

Then - read some more and talk some more, before reaching for your wallet...

By reading and asking and by being respectful and grateful for the shared knowledge, you'll likely be steered towards some good pieces.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
411 Posts
That gun is all correct, in great shape. I have a collection of 41 Colt us property marked guns, in my opinion, it will sell around $2400-$2600. They are getting more and more scarce. All correct guns will sell from collections time to time. They usually bring 25% over book value. If you could get this for under $2400, jump on it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That gun is all correct, in great shape. I have a collection of 41 Colt us property marked guns, in my opinion, it will sell around $2400-$2600. They are getting more and more scarce. All correct guns will sell from collections time to time. They usually bring 25% over book value. If you could get this for under $2400, jump on it.
Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks like the "good" bore condition photo has pitting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts