Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this baby up from a friends estate sale. I was shocked to learn that they had a pre-war first-year run Colt revolver. I couldn't be happier :cool:! The holster says Lyon & Coulson Buffalo New York. I hope you like it. Looking for some period correct walnut silver medallion stocks ... :)

Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Wood Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Air gun

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Beautiful! Congratulations. I usually don't care for stag stocks but those are deeply channeled and uniquely attractive on that gun.

Coincidentally, I too, have a 1930 Officers Model .22; Serial #508:

Right click on photo and select 'View Image' to enlarge.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Colt-SL, Outstanding! Beautiful OM .22 and great picture too! The S/N of mine is#46xx. Thanks for sharing:)!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Nice gun, and it looks like that old holster served the owner well for many a mile protecting his Colt. The stocks look like jigged bone and I'll bet have been on the gun for a long time. I think I would leave them on. An OMT .22 cal has been on my short list for a long time, I see .38's at shows occasionally but a .22 has eluded my grasp for several years.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very nice indeed.... I too have a 1930, OM22, Ser# 5XXX . Good luck on finding the stocks. They are out there and I am sure you will find some.

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

1 - 8 of 8 Posts