Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I couldn't help myself, I had to go back and get it an boy am I glad I did. I posted this up for grabs on he forum here, but there were no takers. I went back to drop some pistols off for my ffl to send out on a trade and he made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Took her home, fed her and gave her a turn. Once I got the sights dialed in, which are amazing in both picture and adjustment capabilities, she was a laser. I kept going back into the house to get 50 more rounds until I had 300 through it. This is an amazing pistol and one I am very much glad I had an opportunity to grab.

View attachment 40365 View attachment 40366 View attachment 40367 View attachment 40368 View attachment 40369

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
What a magnificent piece of gunsmith art. They don't make them like they use to. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: chaosrob

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. The funny thing is I never cared for the way these revolver looked, then I held it. Once I held it I looked closely at it for the first time with an open mind. I am not sure if the 617 will get much target time after shooting this thing. I have never been as effective shooting double action as I was with this pistol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.