Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Real Claasic revolver. I have a 4" with the full checkered stocks also and it is a great shooter. They are Fine Guns. The 50's I think were very Good years.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
That looks great Rick !! Your really getting the picture taking down pat. I've got one, but I think yours is a little "cleaner" than mine.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Awesome example.. I have a few and they are my absolute favorites.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Sharp looking 357 with just enough wear that says my owner thinks more of me than he does his safe.:)D*

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Sweet looking 3 5 7 Rick AND you took great pictures of her spruced up :) . Your shots eclipse my efforts 100 fold. I've been trying to capture a few of my recent Colts and I've come to the conclusion I'm photographically retarded :bang_wall:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Built in a time when quality meant just that.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Just a 357 question - I have seen the 357 described as having a two-tone finish. I have one in about as good condition as the one pictured, but I don't see anything two-toned about it. So what does a two-tone finish look like? Or is there such a thing? (Mine is a 1960).

·
Registered
807 Posts
Here is are some pictures of my first year(1954)Colt .357 with a three digit serial number(#32x)which illustrates the two tone finish in the flutes but does not indicate this also around the frame:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts