Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doggonit!, still trying to figure out how to attach pics! Will try again. If someone wants to help, pics are in Photobucket! Carl

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, but I looked at that before I posted and thought I understood! I am not very computer literate and tried it like it said, but no luck!! Will keep trying. Does the picture show up when you preview the post?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last one, the grips have the initial of the previous owner skrimshawed on them. I also got the original grips with it, but they need to have a coat of black paint removed!! Not to worry, I bought a set of unused collector grade grips for it as the blueing is perfect on this one and it deserves beautiful grips! Great, great shape for a 1965 vintage Python! Carl

·
Registered
689 Posts
It was worth the effort... Sure is a Good Looker!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
15,802 Posts
You're a good photographer.

That series is one of the best illustrations of what the earlier Colt Python blue looked like.
You can explain about "like a blue mirror", but until now I've rarely seen a good photo really showing it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the photo compliments. Actually took them on the spur of the moment in my backyard with an old Olympus 3030 digital camera! Great old camera!
Yes, the old Colt Royal Blue is breathtaking on the old guns! This one is "Breathtaking" in it's overall beauty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts