Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stainless python (my first) came with a scope mounted on it but no rear sight. I bought the accro rear sight from kensight and installed it(dfariswheel recommended Kensight). Glad to report that the sight installed easily and works just fine. It looks a lot better with iron sights than with the bulky scope. It had the houge monogrips on it and the original wood stocks in the box.
I would recommend Kensight if you need original accro sight for your Python.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Actually i should have typed my first STAINLESS python. i have a couple blued pythons also. I never thought Id be interested in the stainless, but this one came along at a not too bad price(under $1800) so I got it. ANd now I am finding I kinda like the stainless. I love the beautiful royal blue finish , but this satin stainless has a very nice,smooth look to it, and I don't worry about it near as much as a fine blued finish.
I dont have to be quite as careful and meticulous with the stainless finish. I still am very careful but it is not as prone to dings etc. as the blued finish and of course i can always polish out a small mark/ding and still match the finish with some careful work-i think that is the main reason i am more comfortable handling and shooting this one.
This one shoots real good. I will post some target groups soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.