Colt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right ,stolen. by a despicable S&W revolver guy. a guy I know in a local sporting goods store told me a friend of his inherited an as nib 2 1/2 Colt Python ,less than one box of ammo fired through it. He told me the guy needed money and asked me what he should offer. The guy wanted $750. i told him if his friend wanted more I would give him twice that . This guy has Colt 1911s ,but like S&W N frames. He went to look at it ,and the dreaded text came over my phone . MINE. I am sick. I will probably need therapy

·
Registered
VIGILANT CURMUDGEON
160 Posts
All muckin' fixed up.......OP. please....Who bought the gun, & for what($). ????Inquiring ,hung over, old guy ,wants to know.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Okay I got it, that's what happens when I visit Colt Forum before the morning caffeine has fully effected the head.

So its worse, a Smith man picked up a Python for $750 right before our OP (a real Colt man) had a chance to buy it!!!

Life can be so cruel... :bang_wall:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.