Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I ran across a Python at my favorite gun store. I've wanted a Python for a while but never bit on one until today. I placed it in layaway to tie it up.
No pictures yet but It is blued 2.5 inch ser.29xxx, 1963 I think, in good condition, blueing is good with no rust but some minor scratches, not bad ones, and it has the service grips in good shape. Probably a nightstand gun or something like that. The action feels like it should.I gave $1289 OTD for this thing. With this limited info I was wondering if anyone would or could give me an opinion on this deal.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
These days, a Python bought for that kind of money is a steal.
That'd make you a thief.
A Python thief.
I'm thinkin'I woulda snapped that thing up in a heartbeat if I was hot for a Python.
Can't really speak for others, but methinks anyone might do likewise.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Man you are getting glued and tattooed. We can't let that happen to another "Junior". I have already been taken advantage of also.
You call that store and tell them, "No way". Send me the address and I will go by and cuss them out for you!!! Tomorrow!!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Great buy. Please post pictures when you get it.

Reactions: fletre
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.