Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.5\" Python

Bought a Python 2.5" barrel, blue, looks to be new, and unfired. Original wood stocks with gold medalion. Serial # E453XX. About died when I saw it in the case, as I have been looking for one forever. They were very busy, and were unsure if they had the box for it. It the brilliant blue. Paid $795. which I thought was a good deal. Do any of you have info as to year made, value, etc. Thanks much, Robba

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Re: 2.5\" Python

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by robba:
Bought a Python 2.5" barrel, blue, looks to be new, and unfired. Original wood stocks with gold medalion. Serial # E453XX. About died when I saw it in the case, as I have been looking for one forever. They were very busy, and were unsure if they had the box for it. It the brilliant blue. Paid $795. which I thought was a good deal. Do any of you have info as to year made, value, etc. Thanks much, Robba<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Date of birth is 1972. Nice find. Decent price. They're turning to gold in this neck of the woods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts