Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in from my 12 hr rd trip paying for these. They will ship in around mid week but I had to see and touch in person. We meet at the FFLs and I paided up!!! Ladies and gentlemen Boas 238 and 239Just picked them up from the FFL,really sharp pieces but gonna get the grips refreshed

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This buy all came about in just the past week via email thru a different site(armslist) where the guy saw my post looking to buy. Spending this kind of money I HAD to see them in person!! Story is they belonged to a gentleman down south in Louisiana who passed away. The wife had a long time good freind come down and go thru all the guns and see what he had. After getting the newphew on the ole inner web he finds what a prize the guy had. Sitting in a egg crate case under the armriore on the floor for years since new. 1 owner guns. I'm curious to see now if this low serial number may possibly wind up being the first consecutive set bought after the first 100 factory matched sets were put together

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My checkbook just ain't deep enough or I'd own the entire family all the way down to the Adam and Eve Boa!

Registered
...sweeeeet! The elusive Boa X2.

Congrats on a long time quest ending.

Weve probably all driven to look/purchase our prizes. Something about it just makes it more fun to me.

You get alittle back story and such. Good fun.

And by the pic, "Sir, some of yer foldin' moneys come unstowed". ~ Oh Brother, Where Art Thou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts