Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After over a year of waiting, looks like my 6940 will be shipped to my dealer this Friday!Can anyone tell me what rear sight and what accessories are shipped with the 2013 models? Does it come with the Matech rear sight like the 6920 SOCOM or the magpul rear as I see recently posted? Are there rail covers and QD swivels in the accessory package?Thanks

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
15,885 Posts
This seems to vary according to what actual version you get, but it seems the standard LE6940 comes with the Magpul BUIS sight, one Magpul 30 round magazine, Magpul covers for the rails, no sling, and no cleaning kit.

·
Registered
205 Posts
the 2012 model comes with a sling,swivels,cleaning kit,rail covers an 2-20rd metal magazines.....I received my new le6940 this past may 2013//////////////

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm betting you'll be at Quimby's on Friday after work, am I right Mark? LOL Guess we will know for sure on Friday.

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
15,885 Posts
This year Colt is "de-accesorizing" the rifles, possibly to hold down the customer cost.
You get one Magpul 30 round magazine, no sling, no cleaning kit, and they no longer include the carry handle.

Most models come with the Magpul BUIS rear sight, at least the LE6940 SOCOM comes with the US Army standard Matech all steel BUIS and it may be on other models too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts