Colt Forum banner

2020 Python

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mag318 
#1 ·
Has anyone ordered and received a new Python since the beginning of the year ?

#2 ·
Hi yeah many of us have received both barrels sizes.Whast do yo mean by order you don't order from Colt you order from a Dealer....Colt never has revolvers in stock for many years os if you're going that route you're not going to get anything. I wanted the 4.25 last week put my name to be notified from sportsmen warehouse and two days later got notified and picked it up.

#3 ·
I've gotten two since the first of the year. I didn't "order" the first one (6") at all. Just told my guy at the dealer I wanted one. I walked in one day and he said "We got your Python." Got it that day.

The second one took a few weeks longer. My dealer couldn't get one. The virus stuff made it hard to just drop by to see if they had one, so I started looking online. Found one (4.2") at Sportsman's Warehouse, ordered it and had it shipped to a SW store in my state. About a week later I got word it was there, drove up and picked it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.