Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the Colt Collectors Association has a policy of moving its annual show to different locations across the country.
The 2021 CCA show will be in Noblesville, IN - just outside Indianapolis Sept 30th- Oct 3rd, 2021.
The 2022 show will be in Concord, NC, a suburb of Charlotte, 6-9 October, 2022.
The 2023 CCA show will be in Scottsdale, AZ, 5-8 October 2023.
Come join the fun. If you collect Colt Firearms, you'll be among friends.
Show up to one and you'll be hooked.
Until COVID forced the CCA to cancel the 2020 show, I had been to 25 consecutive annual shows.
Go to ColtCollectors.com for more information as well as table reservation applications and contact information for room reservations.

· Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Will this show be just for display, or will there be any trading there?
Both trade tables and some of the best Colt displays ever. Looking forward to a great show! For those who can make it, please stop by my table and introduce yourselves!

Sam
Coltautos.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Premium Member
815 Posts
Both trade tables and some of the best Colt displays ever. Looking forward to a great show! For those who can make it, please stop by my table and introduce yourselves!

Sam
Coltautos.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You got me started on this journey 18 years ago Sam. I’ll be sure to stop by.
Don

· Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Great show and many thanks to Sam Lisker, Scott Gahimer, Randy Jones (mentallapse) and Tom Hussey (Colt Tom) for your generosity with your time and expertise.
They are great and I miss them.

Craig in CT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.