Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone else seen these in stock anywhere possibly? Called over 50 gun stores on Colts website that show them being dealers. I’d say 8 of them aren’t in business anymore. Approximately 15 didn’t even know what I was talking about, stated that they hadn’t been a colt dealer for years, and out of the approximately 27 left, 8-10 of them didn’t even know colt made a new 3 inch python. I had one guy say “buddy them ant been made for 30 years, good luck”. I called all stores surrounding Hartford Connecticut and surrounding states besides Massachusetts. Still at a dead end. I’m needing one to review.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If I were a colt dealer and knew who you were, I wouldn’t sell you one, either ;)

In my opinion, you have done Colt a great disservice with your videos.
So by showing what happened to my python and giving a play by play of what colt done while having my python in their possession is doing a disservice? While also still reviewing their products and showing the positives and negatives of each? How is that a disservice?

·
Registered
25 Posts
GoldenWebb,
I think you tried to milk an isolated problem with your Python into as much clickbait as possible hot on the heels of the biggest new Colt product launch in a long long time and considering your most watched video is titled “MY NEW 2020 COLT PYTHON IS JUNK!!!!” I’d say that’s an accurate assessment on my part. By all means, grow your YouTube channel however you wish but the people on the forum are not fools and are passionate about Colt and Colt products so I doubt you will find many people sympathetic to you on this forum.
So how many pythons or colt products do I need to own before I’m “passionate” about colt? I’ve had 7 older pythons, 5 new pythons, 4 anacondas, 25 colt ARs, 3 mustangs, 3 cobras, 1 old king cobra, 1 SAA, and I’m sure I’m missing some here or there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did a web search for "Colt Python 3" for sale" and eventually found one being sold at MSRP. All the others were significantly higher. When I did find it I jumped on it immediately before someone else did.

It takes some perseverance.

I've every expectation Colt will make it right. It is surprising it came that way but it's an easy fix and the revolver is still perfectly functional in the meantime.
Make sure you didn’t order it on coltpython.store. It’s a fake website.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did a web search for "Colt Python 3" for sale" and eventually found one being sold at MSRP. All the others were significantly higher. When I did find it I jumped on it immediately before someone else did.

It takes some perseverance.

I've every expectation Colt will make it right. It is surprising it came that way but it's an easy fix and the revolver is still perfectly functional in the meantime.
Or premium guns and ammo, they are also fake. I’ve searched non stop since the release and the only people to have one come in stock is shoot point blank, which had one, and grab a gun, which had one. That is it. Triple check to make sure the store you bought it off of is real. If it isn’t, call your credit card company as soon as possible. I promise though, I’ve searched non stop almost 24/7 and them are the only two places online that’s had one in stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts