Colt Forum banner
201 - 220 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I sure hope it’s not going to be that long before the prices stabilize. I’ve been seeing the 4.25” on store shelves at Sportsman’s Warehouse at MSRP so the inventory of these seem to be catching up to demand.

·
Registered
124 Posts
GoldenWebb,
I think you tried to milk an isolated problem with your Python into as much clickbait as possible hot on the heels of the biggest new Colt product launch in a long long time and considering your most watched video is titled “MY NEW 2020 COLT PYTHON IS JUNK!!!!” I’d say that’s an accurate assessment on my part. By all means, grow your YouTube channel however you wish but the people on the forum are not fools and are passionate about Colt and Colt products so I doubt you will find many people sympathetic to you on this forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
GoldenWebb,
I think you tried to milk an isolated problem with your Python into as much clickbait as possible hot on the heels of the biggest new Colt product launch in a long long time and considering your most watched video is titled “MY NEW 2020 COLT PYTHON IS JUNK!!!!” I’d say that’s an accurate assessment on my part. By all means, grow your YouTube channel however you wish but the people on the forum are not fools and are passionate about Colt and Colt products so I doubt you will find many people sympathetic to you on this forum.
So how many pythons or colt products do I need to own before I’m “passionate” about colt? I’ve had 7 older pythons, 5 new pythons, 4 anacondas, 25 colt ARs, 3 mustangs, 3 cobras, 1 old king cobra, 1 SAA, and I’m sure I’m missing some here or there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
GoldenWebb,
Precisely my sentiment as well. Very well said.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
So how many pythons or colt products do I need to own before I’m “passionate” about colt? I’ve had 7 older pythons, 5 new pythons, 4 anacondas, 25 colt ARs, 3 mustangs, 3 cobras, 1 old king cobra, 1 SAA, and I’m sure I’m missing some here or there.
Had does not count. I have "had" lots of things.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If 1% of the 210K viewers that watched your clickbait “2020 Python junk” video decided not to buy it because of that then you cost Colt $315,000 in sales at retail. But please tell me how your such a fan of Colt and wish them the best.

And if you don’t understand then let me explain. An honorable thing to do would have been to send your Python back first, explained the situation and given them a chance to make it right and then reported on the findings after the fact. If my local restaurant overcooks my steak I don’t whip out my phone and say “Joes Dinner SUCKS”, I kindly and respectfully ask the restaurant for a new steak and give them every opportunity to make things right. But that would have required you to display courtesy and patience, neither of which you did. Instead you came out guns blazing as soon as possible with your “PYTHON IS JUNK” video because you were hoping to capitalize on the intense interest in the new product launch. You weren’t making the video as a fan but merely as an opportunist who wanted to generate a lot of views for your channel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i seen a few up more pop up on gun broker all of the lgs near me said it’s going be a while before they can get one , all of them have been allocated. i seen gumprime had a few in stock.

201 - 220 of 417 Posts