Colt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit my 3,000 post here. That's many more than any other forum I belong to.
I want to take a moment to thank all of you for accepting me and making me feel so welcome.
Many of you have taught me plenty about Colts, and I really appreciate that.
I've also made some great internet friends.
I'm happy to say I was able to meet our redoubtable members Blademan and CruiserRN on my trip to NYC a couple of weeks ago. Great guys!
I only wish I could visit all of you and spend a couple of hrs. face to face getting to know you.

Thank you, Colt Forum members.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Thank you for the 3000 pieces of information and thoughts that you have shared. It is always a pleasure to read what is on your mind. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
It's our pleasure!! You've always have good info and have always helped out others looking for info. Your replies to my inquirys about Walthers was most helpful and informative. It's guys like yourself that make this one of the best forums going. (jeez, you might need a bigger hat after all this !! LOL)

Reactions: Colt-SL

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have been a member of this forum for a short while. You feel like you get to know personalities. Malysh, I find your postings to always be well thought out, grammatically perfect and wisdom filled. I also like that you are non-abrasive and very respectful of others. Clearly, your mother would be proud.

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
;) You have always been very helpful and have a wealth of knowledge Malysh. Without you I would still have the wrong grips. ;)

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Your thoughtful insights and knowledge have helped many Mike and you've always conducted yourself with class and tact. Congratulations on your milestone and may there be may more posts to look forward to.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Malysh, think of all the friendship circles we have in our lives. Good forums like this one certainly allows us to add a new circle. I have friends that know I collect guns ​but not a one knows (or cares for that matter) that I am a Colt Forum member. We all share a love of guns, specifically Colts in this circle. I am sure long time forum members miss former contributing members like you that have passed away. Though most of never meet we are friends just the same. You should bask in the glow of Colt friends who write such wonderful things about you. Clearly you deserve the good praises. To quote Clarence (the angel) in It's a Wonderful Life in a present to George, "Remember, no man is a failure who has friends".

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Now the new goal is 5K!! so get to inlightning us,I know I'll be listening,just a virgin colt collector and learning more everyday

·
Registered
470 Posts
Always a pleasure to read your informative and well thought out posts.. Very much appreciate the time you've invested..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts