Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a few weeks ago that i prommised you pics of the Combat Pythons we have on stock. I am sorry for the delay it was a kind of busy.

Here are they.

This one has a reblue cilinder.

The one with the wooden grip has a E number and the one with the rubbergrip has a T.
I have writen down the numbers but i have left them at the store.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Interesting pictures & Guns.
Interesting also that the stampings on the barrels look to be different as well.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thuer, I know your based around the Hague, which gunstore has these on stock, Noordhaghe or Artrade?

Just curious and I might be going down south this Saturday /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The gunstore is Artrade. The Barrels are just the same.
I have tryed to take good pictures of it. But the results where very blurry. The tekst are identical.
Be aware that we in the Netherlands not aloud to have 2 inch barrels.
Gunsmoke i regred that comming saterday i am not in the store. I visit a small westernweekend at Horst.
I am very very afraid that i have a good time there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
If the barrels are identical in length, then the font size is not the same.
Look at the spacing on the ends of the fonts to the ends of the barrels.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
689 Posts
I attempted to blow up the barrells to review the font question... It does indeed appear that one is itializied greater than the other...

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sorry guys. I visit the gunstore today and examend the revolvers for a second time. They are identical.
The owner of the gunstore has a better camera and promised to send me good pictures of the revolvers. Let me ensure you there is no difference. The foto's i provide werent that good quality.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wacked pic’s on a digital camera is understandable...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still waiting for better pics. The store owner has forgett his camera and left it at the shop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts