Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 out of the 4 barrel lengths offered in the Bright Stainless. Still need an 8 incher to round out the set.
Anyone want to donate one ? I'll trade S&W wheels for one./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
188 Posts
You and me both ... had an eye out for an 8" BSS for awhile...
Of course, I also need the 4" too ... but those are lots easier to find.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
had an eye out for an 8" BSS for awhile...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put your eye back in... that's gotta hurt worse than not havin' an 8 inch Python. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have an 8, it just aint the right color or caliber. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
You got a Registered Magnum to trade for one?

[/ QUOTE ]

For one ?
I'll I have to check to see if there's a Registered Magnum in bad enough shape to trade one for one. It may be missing the barrel, stocks, trigger, hammer and most of the other important parts if that's ok ?

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
188 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
had an eye out for an 8" BSS for awhile...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put your eye back in... that's gotta hurt worse than not havin' an 8 inch Python. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have an 8, it just aint the right color or caliber. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I got two eyes, but zero 8" BSS Pythons ... might be worth one of 'em ... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also have an 8", but the wrong color. Its actually the first revolver I ever bought, and first Colt. Had the local shop special order it for me back in fall of '92. Yes, those are the grips that came with the gun ... not sure why they put the "Combat" stocks with the finger grooves on an 8", instead of the target grips. Maybe that's all they had left in the grip bin that day.

All that weight sure makes even the stoutest .357s feel like nothing /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I just get hypnotized by the shiney shiney BSS and need to eventually find one of each size to satisfy my cravings /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Jeff
Im just jokeing you know.But to get a registered magnum is my goal for the year 2007.I know I'll probably have to spend over $5,000 for a good one.I got my pre-27 with a 3 1/2" barrel though this year..it's got the box too,which I hope the future RM has,,,but enough of that,,tis the Colt forum.Let's talk Colts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts