Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to load some 32 acp bullets. Where do all the 32 loaders get their bullets from? I'm looking for some cheap lead and but most of what I find online are 32 cal for wheel guns. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have cast my own.
The HORNADY 90gr SWC swaged bullet goes through my BERETTA M100 7.65MM [32ACP] 6" target gun like phhhtt through a goose.
AND do not forget that SPEER and HORNADY make[made] jacketed bullets for the 32ACP.
I have even used the HORNADY 32 85gr JHP with no problems whatsoever in the 32ACP.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I cast bullets for all my hand guns except 32 Auto. I buy mine from Western Bullet Company in Missoula Montana, it is Lyman bullet #311252. Look at his website. He makes a great product line of quality products at reasonable prices. Google the company.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
+1 on Western Bullet Co. Great guy and his product is top notch. He also is just down the street....:)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
he's not down the street from me, I have to go all the way over the mountain and down the Blackfoot, but well worth the trip. I've done business with Jon since he was a kid working gun shows and sleeping on the floor to provide night security at the shows so he didn't have to pay a table fee. Great guy!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts