Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dallasguns.com has a three inch python for 35 g's , click on the colt section WOW.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Was almost afraid they'd charge me to look at the photos on the web site.

For that kind of money I could have some way more neato Colts than that one. Stuff like Ainsworth inspected M1873s.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was almost afraid they'd charge me to look at the photos on the web site.

For that kind of money I could have some way more neato Colts than that one. Stuff like Ainsworth inspected M1873s.

me too, i would by a real nice 1860 army and an 1851 navy for that.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
You would think a $35k gun would deserve the correct set of grips! @#&%^$#^$&!!!

There are a few Pythons on my Bucket List that I would stop at NOTHING to obtain for my daughter. When I read the name of this thread in the Forum, I felt a little flushed because I knew I wouldn't let $$$ come between me and a few certain guns. I was pretty releaved and let down at the same time to see a 3" Nick with no Box.

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
This guy is a lunatic. He is at all of our local gun shows. He has lots of over priced stuff on his table but I guess some of it sells since he shows up year after year. I was walking buy his table a couple of years ago with a mint 2.5" .38 nickel diamondback with the original box. He asked to look at it. When I told him I wanted $2700 he told me I was $2000 to high while I was standing in front of his $4000 2.5" blue python. I just shook my head and walked away.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
At least this guy gives us something to laugh at. Ohhh the fun I we can have at shows with people who think they have a "Holy Grail" .........Classic!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Lumberjack, I would have did the same thing back to him. I never put anyone's item down. If you think your item is worth $10,000, then that is fine, if I don't agree I just won't buy it. I wouldn't knock it. It's like everything I have is gold and what you have is lead. If the seller is fair then we can deal, if I feel it's too high then it's for the next customer maybe. If the guy is like you stated then obvious he is not cut out of the same cloth so all bets are off. Respect given is respect received is my way.

Reactions: TFlyboy

·
Registered
521 Posts
Some pretty pricey guns for sale on Dallasguns. Guess the streets are paved with gold in Dallas and everyone lights their $300 cigars with $20 bills.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts