Colt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
Wow! Another "criminal" who all but stole a Three Fifty Seven! Some of you guys need to have a lawyer on retainer for making deals like that...the law will catch up to you eventually.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Fantastic find! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Was that from a dealer or another attendee? Can’t imagine that being on a dealer table for close to that price, other dealers would have snapped it up. Good for you. Are you going to shoot it?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
wow....u stole that one...the stocks are worth the price u paid...very well done...

Reactions: dkay62

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
It's the running into the occasional deal like that which causes me to buy more Colts (and occasionally other makes) than I have a real desire for. I have two 3-5-7 revolvers now but that would have been the third if I had seen it. I have a number of specific Colts I wanted to round out a collection and there are duplicates just because the deal was too good to walk away from.

You did well.

Reactions: LEO918

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
I was there to witness the deal and help with the cookies. Bill swerved into the deal of the show. Well done Pard.

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
Deals like that make the hobby such fun...you never know when you run into something like that. Several times on Gunbrokers I've seen something I really didn't need but put in a lowball bid and then I won it...sometimes I was the only bidder. There are deals out there...you just have to look.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Stories like this are so encouraging. Lousiville's big NGD show is this w-end and I've got a table. I'm gonna print this thread and if I see any 3-5-7s I'll just show this thread as proof that $400 is the going price. Yeah, that's a plan. :D

Great Find!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts