Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Re: 4\" 45 LC Anaconda

I have one.I've taken it to 4 or 5 gun shows with a $1,200 price tag on it.Even up till this last month (July '06).But I knew it was worth at least $1500.I don't think it will ever be taken out of the safe again.I got tired of the yo-yo's not believeing me that it was worth megga bucks...One guy told me they made 5 of them,but I find that too hard to believe.I have 3 snubby Pythons and I can't get a measly $1,000 out of any of them.Each one is at least 98%.I just don't have a #'s matching box for any of them.Here in Oklahoma there is a gun show war amongst the gun promotors.There was a gun show in Oklahoma City and another 25 miles away on the same weekend.If you look in the gun list paper you will see at least 2 gun shows a month in Okla.In the future myself and my gun table friend will probably only do the shows with 1,000 tables,,,which include the Wanamacher of course,twice a year.That show has 3,000+ tables and is twice a year,but the fee is $100 a table.

Back to the Anaconda's.Did you know they made a few 5 1/2 ones too?I'm not to much on the info on that gun,but would like to know,because I seen a 44 go for about $1600 on GB.

· Registered
345 Posts

You're probably right.Not too long ago,and I'm sure it's still floating around.There was a Kodiac going for around $900.I passed on it cause I'm about flush with Anacondas and right now I'm getting into the older S&W revolvers.

I'll probably be kicking myself someday on that one,,,I hope not though.

· Registered
345 Posts

Yeah and I bet he's kicking the dog,drinking beer by the caseload and whatever else one would do when he finds out someone has took him.Sure there's a lesson to be learned on that one,for someone.

That is if the seller let it go to a sweet talker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.