Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4\" 45 LC Anaconda

Well I just saw that the 4" 45 LC on GB was now up to 2125.00.And I thought nickel diamondbacks were expensive.It is not even a NIC on just nice condition.And to think I passed these up because I wanted a 4" 44.Anybody really have any idea how many were produced.Even special editions are not this high.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 4\" 45 LC Anaconda

Well I would not say I was to lucky more stupid now that we look at the prices.I passed them up a couple when they came out new.Looking back how bad a move was that.Now you can still get a 4" 44 reasonable but the 45 4" is about gone for me.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 4\" 45 LC Anaconda

Here is your problem.It will not sell at a gun show for the big dollars.You will have to put it into the auction enviroment to get that price.I do not dispute the 45 LC is a 1500 gun.You just have to hit the collector market and the internet is where the collectors are located today.I do not even waste my time unless I am just looking for something to do going to the gun shows anymore and I used to never miss one.If I needed assult rifles or auto pistols that is where I would go.Looking for quality Colts at a gun show is like hunting pockets books in the Walmart parking lot.You might find one but it might take years.As for that 5" Anaconda its gonna be slightly more expensive than a 4" 45 LC.Slightly being used very loosely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.