Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been considering selling a mid 70's Trooper. It's a nickel 357 and without its box. The finish is good with a few small nicks and some small rubs and minor scratches. Overall it looks very nice, but definitely not NIB. It has the rubber pachmyer grips. There is no corrosion and mostly has a beautiful mirror finish. All that said, I know this is a run of the mill Colt although I'm well aware of what has happened in recent years to Colt values. What is the general consensus of the value of this gun at the moment? I've looked a bit at gunbroker and searched recent threads. Thanks for any input any of you may have.

·
Premium Member
6,472 Posts
No original box or papers and aftermarket stocks hurt the value. If condition is as described I would guesstimate about $450 to $550 depending on local demand. As always, JMHO.

·
Registered
281 Posts
At Charlotte gun show this weekend there was one with original stocks in (what sounds like) same condition for-- you may want to sit down if your not already-- $1200.00! Same people had a blue one for $1000.00. Both of these are way WAY overpriced. I would say around $750 on high end around here for yours. JMHO and some observations from NC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts