Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New info. Sadly 44mag.com website store is closing 28 Feb. Extremely limited products now available. No Checkmate 1911 series mags left.

Posted for general information. I don’t own CheckMate Industries.

FYI. Great price at 44mag.com for Check-Mate Government Model full-size blued 7-round mags with hybrid feed lips and dimpled follower for $10.56 each. Free shipping for $50 order. I personally find these to be excellent mags.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Sounds like a good price, but my browser says it's not secure. I'm not a tech guy, but that sounds sketchy from an online retailer I have never heard of.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have purchased magazines from 44mag.com several times. I have always received my magazines from them in a timely manner. They are good to go.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
44 Mag is probably Checkmate Industries' #1 retailer nationally in this country. If you haven't heard of them then it is understandable why you would be a skeptic. I personally have gotten magazines from them of one description or another for years.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ordered 6 of the closeout stainless variety! Never heard of this company before, thx for heads up! Had tracking number and notification of shipping within a few hours. Will use them again.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks, ya just cost me $50! Seriously, appreciate the heads-up. I got five of the CMI GI 7-rds also, for $9.99 ea with free shipping.

I didn't really need more mags, but there's something about them that makes me buy when prices are low. Kind of like 22 LR ammo. Went so long without being able to get any that I still buy it when I see it, even though I've got tens of thousands of rounds stockpiled.

Reactions: deyomatic

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sadly 44mag.com website store is closing 28 Feb. Extremely limited products now available. No Checkmate 1911 series mags left.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts