Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michael, your OM will probably letter as 5" cause as you probably know they made them that way.
Your example almost looks unfired and unturned. Is it? If so, ship it to me and I'll break it in for you....no charge, just for you, one time offer.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Your example almost looks unfired and unturned. Is it? If so, ship it to me and I'll break it in for you....no charge, just for you, one time offer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The generosity of the members is overwhelming.

Very nice Colt Michael, I cringe at even imagining the price tag hung on it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by diamonback68:
Your example almost looks unfired and unturned. Is it? If so, ship it to me and I'll break it in for you....no charge, just for you, one time offer.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dick, you are TOO kind. Before I send it to you, though, I thought I'd have the trigger, hammer, and cylinder release gold-plated, and put some holes in the topstrap to mount laser sights.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Michael
Don't do that, I concede, besides the barrel is too long for a "pimp" gun.
Kidding aside, that is probably the prettiest OM I have ever seen. I'd be afraid to touch it without white gloves on.
If ever there was a case for a safe queen, that's it.

------------------
Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll likely send for a factory letter, to make sure this one shipped as a 5-incher, but in the meanwhile, I'm too stupid to read the serial number information in Larry Wilson's "Colt." Can someone tell me when this was made? #6468xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts