Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello everyone! I think I figured out how to post pics. This is a 1963 Colt Python, .357 mag, 6", original 98% blue with its original box. It features the early hollow lug barrel and original 2nd series stocks. It also has the 2nd series rear sight. 5,599 Pythons made in 1963. Only slight bluing wear at the muzzle, slight cylinder drag line and bluing wear to the backstrap. A very clean '63 that has seen use, but has been well cared for. Enjoy. Mark

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I wish I had all of my Pythons today. I let a couple go years ago, but the proceeds went into other firearms, so it's all good. Just have 2 now, this '63 and a 1977 factory tuned, which I carried on duty back in the 1980's. Still have the original grips, but the synthetic Rogers grips from back in the day are far better for shooting. Here are pics of the '77 and '63.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like you have the pic-post thing figured out ok. Nice pics of a very nice Python. Congratulations! I like the small pic of the Woodsman as well, any chance of you posting more of it? I'm a Woodsman fan from Waaaaaaay back :D Thanks for sharing!
Best regards,
Dean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.