Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motion to change the lyrics of the song - 12 Days of Christmas...

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Thanks to everyone on this forum for always being there to help with questions, problems and general Colt knowledge. I also wanted to post a picture of my current favorite seven (subject to change). I feel very blessed to be able to own each and every one. This group photo was made possible by you guys and your contagious love for Colts.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday...

Regards, Kevin

Tool Everyday carry

·
Premium Member
8,204 Posts
We all know that with time, only 12 days could be a very limiting number for a Colt collector. But never fear. Instead of counting all of your snake guns on one day of Christmas, you may have to give each model their day...such as...10 pythons, 9 diamondbacks, 8 anacondas, 7 cobras, 6 boas, .... :)Nice collection. Merry. Christmas

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Very nice collection indeed!!! If I am correct, your 7 snakes are one of each? You should case them or display them in much the same manner as you set them up for in the picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.