Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,New to the forum here and really loving these snake wheel guns. Wondering about the value of a 95% 8" blue python (no box, target stocks). I've seen the, anywhere from $1650 to $2700. Seems like a huge gap. Any insight on a realistic market value? I got a little hosed on a 6" blue and would like to get a better value on my next purchase.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hosed is a realitive term when it comes to pythons, they will NEVER make anymore and the ones that are here are only going to go up. If u only gave a couple hundred more than its worth I think the value will appreciate. As far as the 8in alot depends on where u live but I really think I would stay on the lower end of the range 1600 - 1800.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hosed is a realitive term when it comes to pythons, they will NEVER make anymore and the ones that are here are only going to go up. If u only gave a couple hundred more than its worth I think the value will appreciate. As far as the 8in alot depends on where u live but I really think I would stay on the lower end of the range 1600 - 1800.
Thank you! That is kind of what I had in mind.

·
Registered
25 Posts
not sure where you are lcoated, but the market for pythons in calif is unreal....prices have gone up 30-50% in last 6 months....

·
Registered
314 Posts
I paid $1600 for this '81 2 years ago. No box. Very happy I did. Love to shoot it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts