Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have my 8" nichol Trooper for about 6 months. It is a beautiful gun, SN 86586L. I paid $625. for it and I fire it every week. There have been some spring problems but that's all corrected now. I have no intention to sell it but a friend told me that the Troopers are becoming collectors items. When I drop dead, will the love of my life have trouble selling it or will she get a bundle for it? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I would say.. if you just got married..and your 18.. then yes she will get a bundle.. if you are 70... ummm afraid not.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey fishfindr, the love of your life definitely won't have a problem selling it. Congrats on the new Trooper MKIII. They are definitely going up in value and are becoming more difficult to find. Hang on to it:)!

Mafd2 >> 'Geaux' must be Cajun spelling?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 75 so I guess one of the grand kids will get it. I will never sell it. Thanks.
mafd2, Thanks for the spelling correction, I don't know why my spell check missed it. but you and all knew what gun I was talking about. Yes I know there are other Troopers, but you guessed correctly.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I'm 75 so I guess one of the grand kids will get it. I will never sell it. Thanks.
mafd2, Thanks for the spelling correction, I don't know why my spell check missed it. but you and all knew what gun I was talking about. Yes I know there are other Troopers, but you guessed correctly.
It's all good. Nice MKIII enjoy it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts