Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Better too many pics than not enough, but can you imagine how long that must've taken to list?

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Lot of overkill but one can't say they didn't see the whole revolver, except the innards. Someone will pick it up either by his trade option or a purchase even with the "as is" clause. Looks like a nicely taken care of old DS. I didn't check all the pictures, did he ever take off the stocks to show the frame?

·
Premium Member
8,190 Posts
I started that thread last week in the Lounge section about posting auction photos... Maybe he read it.. I was inspired because of the sellers that say "a picture says a thousand words" or " the photos speak for themselves" and the 3 photos were speechless..dark and grainy. This seller has too many of the same shots, but regardless, I can't argue that he's hiding anything. If there's a scratch or blemish, it should be revealed in auction photos. It is on a short 1 day auction, but should be enough time to look at each photo thoroughly...maybe. :) Nice gun and outstanding efforts on an auction. I bought a gun yesterday, but about pestered the seller to death with questions that were pertinent before I bought it. most could have been answered with more and better photos.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
At least I would know what it would look like if I set it on my Kitchen Table and gave it a heck of a spin!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.