Colt Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1479 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
In case anyone is looking for a S & W screwdriver at a decent price plus extras:

I've found several this way over the years.

KNO3

·
Registered
556 Posts
In case anyone is looking for a S & W screwdriver at a decent price plus extras:

I've found several this way over the years.

KNO3
Interesting. I've seen people posting about them but wasn't sure what they looked like. I have one or two of them that were in a bunch of my dad's cleaning stuff. They have the fluted aluminum handles.
Didn't know they were worth anything. 🤨
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp........

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
The SAT's (Sight Adjusting Tools) with the aluminum handles and hollow ground tips are worth around $20- $25 these days. The fluted handle SAT's with the long tapered tips, which were only issued for a few years are now worth around $75.
The knurled handle SAT's can bring $150. The tiny SAT's that were issued with pre-war Registered Magnums and K-22 Outdoorsmans can bring up to $1000. It pays to keep an eye out for them !

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Heard about a Smith & Wesson Model 58 at Monster Arms, Springfield, IL., so I called them this morning, and they still had it. Bought it for a $1,000.00 plus tax & shipping.
Have had two Model 58's before and regretfully sold them. This one won't go anywhere.
My wife said "Merry Christmas". 😁

·
Registered
556 Posts
Heard about a Smith & Wesson Model 58 at Monster Arms, Springfield, IL., so I called them this morning, and they still had it. Bought it for a $1,000.00 plus tax & shipping.
Have had two Model 58's before and regretfully sold them. This one won't go anywhere.
Outstanding! Glad it was still there, heard a couple local cops were eyeballing it.....
Sounds like your better half is a keeper

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Got the gun. It's like new.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
All you need is a Tyler T grip to finish that classy beast off!
Don't like the T grips. I use Herrett Jordan Troopers on my Magnums for shooting. I did buy a set of Elk Antler stocks for the 58 from a guy on the S&W Forum, just for the looks. His moniker on the Forum is Bigmtnman and he makes excellent grips.

1281 - 1300 of 1479 Posts