Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Tom speaking only for myself, it sounds to me like you will fit right in around here. Motorcycles, cars, racing, Colts, Smiths and Winchesters. That pretty much covers the important stuff. I share many of the same interests but perhaps with a little twist. Dirt bike riding, muscle cars, drag racing my muscle cars, Colts, Winchester Levers and Mod 70's. I must admit I'm a bit light in the Smith area but certainly no stranger to brand X.

Almost forgot, I used to be into slot cars when I was a kid. Mostly Pitman and Cox motors if my memory serves. And the only "plastic" I own is Visa!

So welcome aboard.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks WS, I still drag race my bikes once in a while and as for muscle cars; I tow my bikes in my '68 El Camino SS 396 car. Had to give up the flat tracking, ice racing and demo derby's, it was taking too big a toll on my body and now other than the occasional pass on the street bike ('85 BMW K100 with Luftmeister turbo and NOS) I keep myself amused with the stock car and the toy cars.
http://home.earthlink.net/~insomniacatwork/index.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
My name is Tom and I now live in N/W IN for the last 5 years or so and am originally from Chicago, IL. I am a motorcycle mechanic/builder by trde and also own a commercial slot car raceway. I used to flat track motorcycles and now race stock cars at the local dust bowl. My firearms interests include primarily older S&W revolvers but I've just recently discovered the older Colts as well. Most of the guns I own are older than I am (at 35) and include S&W, Colt & High Standard revolvers with the rare semi auto pistol as well. I also enjoy older Remington and Winchester rifles and shotguns. I generally collect shooters and not safe queens and most of my guns serve a purpose either for sport or recreation or for hunting or personal protection. None of my guns are of the "plastic" generation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts