Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a small Colt collection today and to Sweeten the Pot the seller threw in some grips and accessories. I got these grips and I immediately identify them as Lawman MK V Snubby Grips. I will be listing them for sale and want to confirm I know what I am selling before throwing them out there into the shark infested waters. Thanks for any input. My vote is for 920583.

Finger Material property Mineral Text

·
Registered
581 Posts
Maybe you should also throw them in when you sell a Mark V.

Lol, just had to say it :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
regarding grips, i have a detective special that has 2 small chips on the left hand [cylinder realease] side....is there any way to have this repaired? of do i have to buy different grips?

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
regarding grips, i have a detective special that has 2 small chips on the left hand [cylinder realease] side....is there any way to have this repaired? of do i have to buy different grips?
If they are original to the revolver you might want to contact our stock/grip repair & restoration magician Swamprat and provide pictures and he'll tell you what it'll cost to repair. I know it's more economically prudent on Python and Trooper stocks due to the price to repair rather than replace factory originals. Hugh will give you the honest scoop and it'll be your decision from there. PM the name swamprat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts