Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Whoever wrote his descriptions is an amateur and obviously can't tell a refinished gun from original finish. The Roy Rogers gun had the etched inscription placed on the bbl by Colt "to impress Roy Rogers"...give me a break!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I mean all of it was for real. "You mean that Nickel Sheriff model 44-40 for $1,200 was for real?" Colt Ivory grips and all. Gary bought a collection of Colts. Sure some of them are ? But, they're priced accordingly.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I mean all of it was for real. "You mean that Nickel Sheriff model 44-40 for $1,200 was for real?" Colt Ivory grips and all. Gary bought a collection of Colts. Sure some of them are ? But, they're priced accordingly.

Thats what i was asking Nickel 44-40 with Colt Ivory for $1,250.... was that a real deal or what? Wow $1,250 and is it real Ivory? Talk about a steal WOW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.