Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A \'must-read\' !

'100 People Who Are Screwing Up America' by Bernard Goldberg...Best thing I've read in years!
Don

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: A \'must-read\' !

chevis,
I'll just drop a hint: The author names the 100 people he says are screwing up America, and Ted Kennedy, Barbra Streisand and Michael Moore are on the list...Lots of great reasons all these morons truly are bad for our country.
Don

·
Registered
345 Posts

I would hope George W.Bush is on top of the list,followed by his advisors and Dick Chaney.The best advisor he had was Colin Powel.I still think he knew he was set-up to be their patsy at the UN and take the heat,,is why he quit.

·
Registered
345 Posts

Ok,,,I finally went to the website of the author and see now that my earlier comment might draw a lot of fire.That's ok.I'm use to speaking my mind,,,ask anyone on the S&W forum about the moroon,idiot,,and numerous other names they call me.To me it's a load of fun enticeing the so called right wingers to show me how they are led to believe that it's ok for them to be correct,but are unwilling to listen to another side.Anyone who don't believe as they believe are so out of touch then they must be an idiot,,,right?
I like the authors message to someone in his forum though,,,he said he is a Conscientious Objector.I can live with that

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

The reason "W" was left off the list was because there was no way he could make the top 100 with Kerry, Klinton, Carter, Dean, Kennedy, Schumer, Fienstien, Boxer, Biden, Lautenburg, and several thousand more democrats ahead of him.... Bush ain't my pick either, and a conservative he certainly ain't, but there's a helluva big number of people that keep pushing him into the "lesser evil" category.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

ohiobuckeye,
You summed up my opinion precisely. As a Libertarian, I am certainly not in love with most of the 'ins'. I guess we're to the point in our country's affairs where the lesser of evils is the only realistic choice we have.
The Founding Fathers would cry...
Don

·
Registered
345 Posts

Boy I wish I could be a libertarian.Looking back at Perot I kinda wished he'd have given the two others a better race,,not win,but showed them that the two parties need to find themselfs again.I sometimes run around like chicken little wondering why dont anyone see what our country is doing to itself.It's so damn obvious that we fight amongst ourselfs over this,and that,but no one ever shows us what is actually going to happen real soon.I think the DPW deal was a glimmer of that,and its fadeing away so quickly that Washington will soon be up to screwing us all again.We think we have guns still,so we're ok.We might get abortion over ruled and then we'll be ok again.But the big picture is right under our nose.The politicians are selling us out,plain and simple,from both sides.This author does seem to get it right though,I got to read the book.

·
Registered
562 Posts

"W" might be a little more to the right then "splash" Kennedy, but not much.

Don't care about abortions, ain't never bin pregnent.

Do this book got pictures?

·
Registered
78 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
I guess we're to the point in our country's affairs where the lesser of evils is the only realistic choice we have.
The Founding Fathers would cry...

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure, Don, for sure,,,,,,,,Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts