Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a surprise I got when I found a Big Colt Blue Bag in front of my tree Christmas morning, no, sadly it wasn't filled with Colt's, just a coincidence on the color. But my bride did not let me down on expanding my collections of Colt memorabilia. Guns will be added much slower.

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
congrats, I think you found a keeper..... Don't let her go whatever you do...................

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Neat gifts, Triton. Sounds like Wifey and you have some great common ground starting your marriage there. Perhaps if you got her a Pony for herself, the rest of the herd will grown faster and more easily?

Reactions: Triton

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Neat gifts, Triton. Sounds like Wifey and you have some great common ground starting your marriage there. Perhaps if you got her a Pony for herself, the rest of the herd will grown faster and more easily?
The irony of it all is that she is afraid of guns, though growing up with two brothers and her dad all hunters. I have been working on those fears. So far she will pickup any new gun I buy, look it over, and usually give it her blessings. So far a trip to the range is out of the question, but maybe, one day.

Thanks to all for your kind words of encouragement,
Happy New Year to one and all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.