Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone;

You might remember I was starting another rig for a Mounted Cowboy Action Shooter in Alberta, Canada. It's just about finished so I thought I'd show you what I came up with. It's a right side Mexican Loop style, and a left side cross-draw Mexican Loop style. It has eighteen cartridge loops for Cal. .45 Colt.

Belt and holsters are all made of 10 to 12 oz Double Shoulder leather and the belt is double thickness. I hope you like it lads, so here's a few photos. I still have to stitch on the buckle end and the belt end and add the belt conchos but that's about it.

Bud

Tan Leather Wallet Fashion accessory Red Product Leather Wood Fashion accessory Red Shotgun

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the kind comments on my work. My hands are getting the biggest rest of their lifetime these days after getting this Tippman Boss Stitching Machine set up correctly. If I had to say what is the most important aspect of getting one of these machines set up correctly it is all in the tension. It's just amazing how many issues are actually controlled by the tension. Once the machine is setup initially, and ready to roll, nothing matters more than the tension.

I'm about ready to start on another client's rig. He's a member here on the Colt Forum. I hope he likes his enough to show you some photos when it's done.

Here's that last project all completed now, and it's ready for the shipping box on Monday.

Scabbard String instrument accessory Blade Scabbard Scabbard Leather Fashion accessory Red Footwear Handgun holster Shoe Fashion accessory Ammunition belt

......... a few more to follow, thank you.

Bud

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Bud...Fantastic work. You amaze me with your leather work talent. Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: Matchlock

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here's the last of them, and thanks for looking everyone. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Bud

Fashion accessory Belt Leather Jewellery Buckle Red Footwear Shoe Fashion accessory Leather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts