Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not really a revolver guy. However, I could not pass up a good deal on Sunday when I came across this King Cobra. I gave it a bit of a cleaning but will have to dive into it and give it a great scrub later. I am not sure of the year but the SN# is KS4354. So now I have a 57 python, this king cobra and I guess I will be next looking for a diamond back and then a anaconda. Like I said I am not really a revolver guy, so on Monday I picked up a Government Model 45 from 1917. I will take some pictures of that and put up in the semi-automatic section later.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CR, it can be addicting. The same can be said for my 45 addiction as well. Oh well, I guess there is worse things to be addicted too. :eek:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
hahahahahahaha RIGHT so many have been there and so few have remained! Looking forward to your next Colt, hmmm.... Python, SAA, DS, D-Back, Army, Officer etc.
You said it. I was never a revolver guy either. Then I had the opportunity to purchase an old Colt for a good price, either a Diamondback or Python. Chose the Dback due to it being the cheaper. Then I stumbled upon this forum and discovered what I had bought and even worse, left behind. Consequently I went back and got the Python. Now I am fully addicted to Colt revolvers, but have also really takin' a liking to revolvers in general.

Thanks Colt forum!

Reactions: Primer88

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
That is a nice King Cobra Ping10, I am currently heading down the road that you are. Looking to acquire one of each snake eventually. My next one I would like to get is the Anaconda. You are definitely going to start being more of a revolver man if you continue. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.