Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Oh, just an aside; may I presume that the bottle is antique and unopened, hence the lack of libation in the shot glass?

I have a collection of liquor bottles with food coloring added to water to simulate the booze in many of my photos. However, some are real and I do partake in them, ONLY when the photos are taken - y'all can decide which is which, HA! Great job sir!!

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, just an aside; may I presume that the bottle is antique and unopened, hence the lack of libation in the shot glass?

I have a collection of liquor bottles with food coloring added to water to simulate the booze in many of my photos. However, some are real and I do partake in them, ONLY when the photos are taken - y'all can decide which is which, HA! Great job sir!!
I'm afraid the bottle is now empty. I found the half-full bottle in the old wash house when I was a kid and needless to say I had a nip every now and then till it was gone. It's pre-WW2 blended. Here are some close up's of the bottle, if it's of any interest to you.....click to enlarge....

Text Font Bottle Label Liqueur Distilled beverage Bottle Drink

·
Registered
401 Posts
All depends on how you use them. Lee Van Cleef could dust anyone with that derringer in a second. Just ask Klaus.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Those are mighty fine! There was a member here who disappeared, who bought a pair of 1957 ivory handled 7 1/2" Colt .45's, well used blue, because I told him about them and couldn't afford them myself. We both were born in 1957, too. He said he might brake up the pair, then he was gone. Wish I could remember his name. I made a pair of black slim jims for his guns. These guns reminded me of him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts