Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a memorable day on the ColtForum.

On the forum considering Coltpistols quess who posted his 1000 message on this forum?

His Greatness Dfarriswheel!

I believe that that's a great achievement.
In a time where little comes for free, Dfarriswheel -with his great knowledge of Coltfirearms- can be seen as an institution in our midst. His judgement and expert advice comes from a man whos willingness to share his passion for Colt firearms is a great scourse to me and to us all!

May your advice and judgement remain on this board for the next 1000 topics.

With the admost respect and regards,

Gunsmoke

·
Registered
265 Posts
dfariswheel is the man to ask when there's an unusual question. I frequent other gun forums and I see his posts on a few of them. He's always helpful.

On some forums, I'll see a Colt question and I'll refer the questioner to him.

It's nice having him around. Please keep up the good work,

John

·
Registered
178 Posts
Definitely, a most valuable asset to this forum. His expertise and willingness to share it have been the cornerstone of this forum. May he continue to participate in good health. Ben

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
About two and half years ago this forum was all but dead and them dfariswheel was enticed to come on board. He may have already been in the wings, but it was the first I noticed. What an upgrade to this format! We thank you much df and wish you another thousand. I certainly have learned much from you and your broad base of knowledge is far superior to anyone else I have encountered here.
Keep up the good work and the personal satisfaction is in knowing you helped someone along lifes pathway of Coltdom.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i hereby bestow upon coltforum citizen, dfariswheel, the honorable title and all privileges associated with said title, of "Coltforum MVP".

so let it be written...so let it be done...

-cfadmin

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hear, Hear!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I'll second that motion.

Boy, I don't know how the poor man can walk.
You know, with all these people kissin' his tooshie all day long. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man, if I only had a bucket of Gatoraide to dump on the MVP, I would feel better.

Keep up the good work Dfarriswheel. We all appreciate it.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
14,882 Posts
OK, enough already.

I fooled ya all!
I'm actually a 13 year old boy in New York City.
I've never actually owned or even handled a "real" gun, but I like airsoft. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In any event......
Thanks for the votes of confidence.
It seems the forum is taking off at long last, ENTIRELY due to all of you who are participating.

Now back to Colt's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts