Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to openly thank AR15_1911 for some recent advice on buying a sling for my AR. Blue Force Gear is a top notch company from their products to their customer service.

Now if he could just limit his posts to 200 words or less.....LOL!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nice! Glad we are down with the "Colt Community" concept. He could have made one from old shoe laces too so maybe you wasted your 8 bucks? Congrats Coltle6920.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You're welcome, I'll try to make my post less than 200 words this time, LOL, and even make it a one liner, did you get the Vickers or the Victory series sling, if you got the Vickers you wasted some money (just kidding).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave the shoestring theory some thought but it would cost more to ship them than it is worth and I couldn't find any with the QD or camo color. I do have a roll of duct tape lying around. Any other "*******" ideas?

·
Registered
53 Posts
For me it came down to a choice between the Blue Force Victory and the Viking VTAC, both of which are excellent. I went with the VTAC but would still like to check out the Victory as well. I hear nothing but good things about them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
AR15_1911 is extremely knowledgeable and contributed several ideas/solutions to questions I had in another thread posted in the Long Guns section of Colt Forum. Much applause for you sir for helping this newbie in an educational manner!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts