Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
NICE looking package. Lumberjack picked up one of these at the Vegas show a couple weeks back. I haven't seen it, but he described it to me as literally "like new in box" (LNIB). Maybe we can prod him into posting a couple pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE looking package. Lumberjack picked up one of these at the Vegas show a couple weeks back. I haven't seen it, but he described it to me as literally "like new in box" (LNIB). Maybe we can prod him into posting a couple pictures.
Russ, this revolver actually did come from the Arizona wood chopper formally known as Lumberjack. I am guessing it is the same one.
randy

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks for all the nice comments. The New Army is as nice as anything I've had. I would like to say a word about the seller. Most of you probably know of Lumberjack. He has some of the best Colts sold in the country. What I like and appreciate, when he tells you something is nice, he means really nice. And it is. There are only a couple of people I would buy from without seeing a picture. Tom is one of them.
250691 new army box 038.jpg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts