Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In reviewing numerous past listings/inquiries (including mine) this yahoo "A1A" keeps coming to the members rescue and spoon feeds/steers us in the proper direction¬Ö

I just wanted to acknowledge this and say thank you... He is one of many assets to a "Great Forum" of which I am proud to be a (virtually silent) member...

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
There was another post about that...........seriously, I appreciate the kind words but it's sort of an OCD thing. If I think it's there, I just have to try to find it. It wouldn't be possible without the numerous posters who provided the knowledgeable replies previously. Also staves off Alzheimer's. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah right, you do just that, I don't give a [email protected] how many accolades there have been in the past...

It is the present that I and many new members are so appreciative of...

So you stay modest and continue your surfing¬Ö I will continue to express my appreciation¬Ö

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
There was another post about that.........

[/ QUOTE ]
That was humor, another of my many talents. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You know, I always have trouble with the search option of this forum. Probably because of the date option, very irritating. It's not the first time A1A comes to the rescue and it won't be the last.

Keep up the good work! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts