Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so sick of it...
It just makes me wanna throw up...

I ran across a DB in .38 s with a four inch barrel in a finish that is more then bleu (royal?).
A turn ring was barely visible...
The lock-up was as thight as a bank vault...
Cylinder and a barrel you can eat from...
The original stocks without a single scratch or chip...
Screws untouched...

And this really is the sickest bit of all...
A pricetag of a lousy 250 euros which I can cough up in a blink of an eye or a wave of my bankcard.

And there is that sick Dutchgunlaw once again throwing me straight back on the street. Do not pass start, but wait until May 2006, before you can buy another gun.

I just can't stand it no more... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Why do I torment my self by visiting gunshops, I mean I'm just a normal guy. I don't find any satisfaction in some perverted state of mind (to me that is , the preferences in the bedroom of others is there own affair) that involves handcuffs, whips and other rubber articles.

I think I'm going to halt my hunt for Colts until May. I mean first I run into a Colt Service Model in an .22LR Ace conversion for just under 200 Euros and now this...
I'm fit for the looneyfarm if I come across a 6 inch Python in 95%+ condition for under 400 Euro. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Keep them smoking!

Gunsmoke

·
Registered
27 Posts
May I suggest a second home in a small town in Texas. Just a small place with a big gun safe! If you are ever in Del Rio you are welcome to shoot my collection 'till we run out of ammo (not likely to happen)

"The Stars at Night are Big and Bright"
(They really are!)

Yours,

Dwight

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
My heart goes out to you gunsmoke. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot guys for the kind words.

Layaway policy is not an option because they will only hold it for the time it takes to get the paperwork done and that's more a matter of a few days then 5 months.

Like I wrote before, I'll just have to stay away from gunshops.

Having Sundaynight dinner at my wife's mother and father's place is less painfull! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Greetings,

Gunsmoke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts