Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded a 2001 model Bushmaster off recently toward a 3rd Gen Colt SAA .45, so I have been AR15-less for awhile, and I'd kind of planned to replace it with a Colt when I finally did...

I've been looking at the 6920s, 6940s, all the other available models, and trying to make up my mind. There's a large police equipment distributor here that sells to the public, and I knew they were the price to beat, I just didn't know if they actually had any in stock. Finally stopped in today, and the salesman told me "Oh yeah, we got a huge shipment in, we have a bunch of Colts..."

I took that as a sign and ended up leaving with a LE6920 Magpul edition... They have the Magpul stock, hand guard, grip, vertical grip, trigger guard, rear BUS, and 2 PMAG magazines. I'm trying to figure out when I might be able to sneak out of work tomorrow afternoon and make it out to the rifle club range ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice weapon. I just picked up a 6940 a few weeks ago
They had the 6940s also, and I really liked them but finally decided to put the extra $200+ down the barrel instead. I figured I'd probably benefit more from the extra practice than I would from the monolithic upper :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts