Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I think I need help. I am so addicted collecting the snakes.

At the beginning of the year I had (1) 8" 44 Anaconda, (1) 6" Blue Python, and (1) 4" Blue 38 Diamondback.

Then in March it started, one here one there.

Now 4 months later I have (3) 6" Blue Pythons, (1) 4" ENick Python, (1) 6" Nickel Python, (1) 6" Bright Stainless Python, (1) 8" 44 Anaconda, (1) 6" 44 Anaconda, (1) 6" MKIII Officers Model Match, (1) Blue 4" Diamondback, and just today I bought a 6" 45LC Anaconda.

I am so addicted! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
I know exactly what you mean FCinCA. This year was the year I started collecting Colts. I've had a Colt Officers Model 1911 since 1991. That was it my only Colt. Then this year I purchased a Cobra for my CCW. That's when the bug took root. Now I have one each of a Trooper MK3, Official Police MK3, King Cobra, and an Official Police circa 1953. Now I'm looking for a shooter grade 4" Python or a pre-69 4" Trooper. So if anyone knows where one is... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you find the cure --please advise immediately !
I had 0 Colts 9 months ago ---------Now I have a Double Diamond Set -5 Pythons /2 Cobras /one Pony /1 -1903 engraved /and spend atleast a hour per day looking for a nickel 3 " Python ...................Sick ,sick,sick!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
And he's in Kalifornia. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that has a lot to do with it also. The search and find is like a treasure hunt. You know how that goes... you can't have it, you want it more.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You do have it bad. You have been grabbing snakes so fast you picked up one worm......The MkIII OMM. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
You do have it bad. You have been grabbing snakes so fast you picked up one worm......The MkIII OMM. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right Majic, but that worm was just as costly as a snake. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Other than the big hole in your wallet I don't see a thing wrong with collecting snakes.
After all I can stop anytime I want........I mean.....I just need ONE more....well maybe two more.....wait theres one other one I just thought of.
Oh forget it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts