Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God i hope al bore dosent win.it sure looks like he may.when and if he dose win,he will turn up the antigun rederick!!!besides that i cant stand the thought of al bore representing the USA with his sissy lisp and know it all attitude!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Look on the bright side. If Bush wins, good, we will have to get to work to roll back 30 years of Dem/Liberal anti-gun/anti-freedom polices.

If Gore wins - and if he is stupid enough to continue with his current policies - he may be the tyrant who energizes the Next American Revolution. One writer on righttokeepandbear arms.com (I think that's the link) is voting for Gore on that basis. He believes that nothing short of revolt can reverse the countries direction, and thus he wants Gore in to create the climate for it. Different perspective, eh? His slogan - "Gore is WAR".
His point is that the younger generations have no education on government, dumbed down, fed Nintendo and NO Patriotism will do nothing, so if the country is to be saved, it needs to happen with the 35yr and older folks while they are still young enough to act.

So look on the bright side - either way! Thoughtfully, Col. Colt

PS - If you bury your guns, they have already won. When it gets that bad, tyranny is here, and then it's time to act. The guys at Lexington and Concord didn't hide - they joined together, faced down and routed the Redcoats. A new country was the result. Maybe that's what it will take. Ask yourself if you believe in Freedom enough to defend her.

Only if you are willing to fight for your rights under the Constitution - with ballots or bullets as the situation requires - then the evil forces will lose. If we hide, if we remain silent - we're as good as finished. cc

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im ready for a revolution.where do we sign up.???americans are too soft and weak.their will never be a revolution im afraid.
if this abortion of an election dont do it...nothing will.
gore will get his presidency threw the courts and all the f in lawyers yuck puck gage me....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts